Any tips on home family portraits?

hi im thinking about starting a little side job in photography im still learning but have practised alot on family and friends and everytime the pictures turn out brilliant and everyone is always so chuffed.people tell me i should do this as a full time job but would like to take it slowly and build up my customer... show more hi im thinking about starting a little side job in photography im still learning but have practised alot on family and friends and everytime the pictures turn out brilliant and everyone is always so chuffed.people tell me i should do this as a full time job but would like to take it slowly and build up my customer base. anyway the thing is i have my backdrop kit lighting etc but i am worried about setting up at people homes and making their house a mess or if there isnt enough light in their house or not enough room. i couldnt really go into their house and set up 3 lights and brollys (there probably wouldnt be enough room anyway) lol.
would you have any tips if you have any experience in home family portraits how did you set your backgrounds up etc??? any help will be great