How do I become a hero in harvest moon animal parade?

I know you need to make 100,000 gold in one season from crops, and I did that, but it wont give me the title. Here's what i've been doing. I get my wife and my daughter to water and harvest the crops. All I do is plant them. And till the soil. Is this bad? Im absolutely sure I surpassed 100,000 gold by the way. I tried in fall and winter but it did NOT give me the rank. Please help me.

Best Answer

well i think ur doing everything fine, maybe ur just not planting profitable crops. and when ur going to try and become a hero again make sure u check how much u already have sold (in your work) and then once its like half way in the season check and seehow much u made. honestly idk maybe u have a glitch hope not, but maybe u should just water and harvest the crops i mean i became a hero in the summer season first year and wasnt married yet or anything so try that but u can always try becoming a hero rancher. if say hero farmer is not wroking out.

• Lynn

yes, but you have to ring the bell before the end of the season though. Like, for example, if you rang the bell at the 20th, you can go up the mountain and summon the harvest king since you still have the hero rank.