Does anyone like this prophesy by Kim Clement?

Dallas, TX - September 19, 2010 PROPHETIC WORD The Spirit of the Lord says, there has been trouble, sorrow, bad reports, economic change in the State of Texas and in many that I've chosen to bring forth a sweet fragrance to the nation. There is a new party, a political party that is arising, and God... show more Dallas, TX - September 19, 2010

PROPHETIC WORD
The Spirit of the Lord says, there has been trouble, sorrow, bad reports, economic change in the State of Texas and in many that I've chosen to bring forth a sweet fragrance to the nation. There is a new party, a political party that is arising, and God says, it will challenge both sides of the coin, and I will bring righteousness into the schoosl and the universities again. Yes, I will! I will begin in this state. This is a pioneering state and God says, I listen to your praise. I listen to your voice. I listen to the sound of victory coming from you. Enough of sorrow, enough of defeat, says the Lord. It's time to arise and shout like Jehoshaphat shouted in the presence of his enemies!
These words that Jesus prayed are incredibly powerful, but God says, I want to show My greatness on the shores of this nation. I want to show My people who have prayed and prayed and prayed that I have not forgotten them. There is an imminent war against Israel, and the Spirit of God says, they shall say we will get to their shores and under their ground in America. God says, even their pathetic mosque shall be removed from the presence of the place that changed America's course. In November there shall be a surprise and many of you shall say, at last, the Lord has broken the power. God says, I am rising up for you. And God says, I will use the earth and the sea to demonstrate My power and God says there shall be a tidal wave and the enemy shall not get to the shores. They shall say, we are baffled, why does nature stand against us? And America's great men shall stand and say, it was not nature that stood against you, it was the Lord God Most High!

One president shall go, another shall come. But I am here to say that you have offered Me great presidents in the past. They laugh now, but soon they will say, give us back a Bush. We want a burning Bush. God says, I will draw from the State of Texas another candidate; God said, a young man he shall be, like your present President. And God said, he will slay the monster of the east with the words that he speaks that I placed within him before he was even born. America, listen to this prophet, your greatest day, your greatest revival is upon you. For I breathe My breath into your children and children's children and so it shall be as it was in the days of David, as in the days of Jehoshaphat, as in the days of Paul, it shall be, says the Lord. They shall jump and there shall be sounds of victory in every house in the United States of America, says the Lord!