Jagan asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Week 5 WR who should I start Larry Fitzerlard/ Greg Jennings/ Roy Williams/ Mike Sims Walker I need to start 3?

Favorite Answer

You have to play Jennings.

The fact that I see Williams as your second-best fantasy receiver this week speaks volumes of how dire your WR corps is at present. Hopefully Max Hall can breathe life into Arizona's offense and return Fitzgerald to the level of dominance he enjoyed while catching Kurt Warner's passes. Okay... that'll be hoping for way too much, but my point is that I hope Hall can save Fitzgerald from the fantasy wasteland.

Regardless, I don't see how you can trust Sims-Walker anymore. He's already gone twice without catching a pass. Your best bet is to cut him for a free agent, preferably one you'll be able to play alongside Jennings and Williams this week (so you can take the wait-and-see approach with chemistry between Hall and Fitzgerald). Heck, if there are multiple decent WR options for this week in your league's waiver wire, cut Williams as well.

Greg Jennings, Roy Williams, Mike Sims Walker. Fitzgerald is going to have a rookie at QB this week who has never played an NFL game. So it is was too risky too play him.

Jennings, Fitzgerald, Walker

greg jennings ,Larry Fitsgerald and Mike Sims Walker

Fantasy football is for fat f@gs.