is there any one who can export my project AEP after effects?

Hi there i couldn't export my project AEP using After effects CS 4 , i tried all the ways to export a project , but i couldn't whether error , or it takes a long time , so is there any one who can help me and export this project cause i really need the video as soon as possible , i'll upload the project , so is there any one just email me , boukhersyasser@yahoo.fr thank you so much

Favorite Answer

How big is it. I can do it no matter how big it is, though sending it back would be a problem if its huge