Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

where can i get government assisted phone service for my 336 area code?

i need home phone service. but i don't know who i can get my service with in my 336 area code area

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

North Carolina ? Well, there are some programs that will help reduce your monthly bill if you are elderly and/or disabled - contact your DSHS office to find out about those programs. But there isn't any agency that is going to cover your initial installment costs - those costs are all on you.

----------------------------------------

You might even be asking about government assisted phone service for a cell phone. FORGET about that. As I said, the only assistance available is for elderly and disabled persons on their LANDLINE bills. Assistance meaning you get a discounted rate - the agency doesn't pay your entire bill for you each month.

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Get Free Government Phones - http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?eyBO
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

North Carolina

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.