Do you think the guy in Home Alone is really Elvis Presley?

You know the scene where Mrs. McCallister is yelling at that one guy and John Candy is behind her watching? Well if you look very closely you can see a guy with a beard behind her. People say it's Elvis Presley because it REALLY does look like him, but, we all know Elvis Presley died back in 1977. Whoever... show more You know the scene where Mrs. McCallister is yelling at that one guy and John Candy is behind her watching? Well if you look very closely you can see a guy with a beard behind her. People say it's Elvis Presley because it REALLY does look like him, but, we all know Elvis Presley died back in 1977. Whoever thinks Elvis is still alive is seriously retarded. But look at this scene real quick and tell me what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXKafsX4f...

I mean IF that was Elvis in Home Alone, wouldn't he have gray hair or something? I have heard of the word's "dying your hair" but still. Elvis would be an old man IF he was in Home Alone.

What do you think of that scene?