What's the weirdest thing you've ever dug out of your garden?

I've just unearthed a full bottle of Joop perfume (shame really cos I hate it) and a gold ring! Scared to dig any further in case I find anything else!
Update: Haz, I love digging! I find it really therapeutic. So far no more finds.
Update 2: The last occupant of this house was an old man, according to the neighbours he lived here alone for at least ten years. He was African and apparently used to go there quite regularly. One day he went and never came back. It seems odd that a single man would have been housed here in a family home. I do get post... show more The last occupant of this house was an old man, according to the neighbours he lived here alone for at least ten years. He was African and apparently used to go there quite regularly. One day he went and never came back. It seems odd that a single man would have been housed here in a family home. I do get post addressed to a woman that none of the neighbours have heard of.

The ring is nowt special, one of those wishbone things. I know what my eldest daughter is getting for Christmas ;)