Name 10 bands that put Justin Beiber To Shame?

Here's 10 to start with

The Who

The Rolling Stones

Queen

The Clash

Neil Young

Black Sabbath

Pink Floyd

Steely Dan

Led Zeppelin

The Doors

Best Answer

Here is my list(in no order)of bands that can put Bieber to shame and why they put him to shame:

The Beatles-Forget how many albums they sold for a minute,they revolutionized the way songs were written,they changed the way music was made in the studio,it was through them that music grew a social conscience,they encouraged their contemporaries(and those who followed them)to express their opinions on relevant issues of the day.I could go on for awhile about what The Beatles did for rock and roll other than sell a lot of albums.

ELO-Their fusion of rock and classical music,yes The Beatles were among the 1st to use classical instruments on pop/rock songs,but ELO took it to the next level!

The Who-Considered by many to be the godfathers of punk,also put out the 1st album that told a story(Tommy)

Pink Floyd:All I have to do is mention 2 albums:Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall

The Beach Boys:All I have to do is mention one album:Pet Sounds,in fact Paul McCartney has been quoted as saying that if not for Pet Sounds,there would've never been a Sgt.Pepper

Bee Gees-Helped usher in a cultural revolution in the 1970's

The Rolling Stones-Albums like Beggars Banquet,Sticky Fingers,and Exile on Main St. have shown why the Stones earned the title "World's Greatest Rock and Roll Band"

Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath-I put these 2 bands together for a reason because they are considered by many to be the founding fathers of heavy metal

The Kinks-Although Zeppelin and Sabbath are considered to be the founding fathers of metal,it was You Really Got Me that was a huge influence on them and other bands(like The Beatles),in fact You Really Got Me is considered to be the 1st metal song

The Byrds-1968's Sweetheart of the Rodeo inspired bands like The Eagles,Poco,and The Stone Canyon Band,in fact it was this album that gave birth to the country/rock genre

The Yardbirds-Particularly while Jeff Beck was a member,listen to songs like Shapes of Things,I'm A Man,Heart Full of Soul,Evil Hearted You,and Still I'm Sad

Cream-Their pioneering fusion of rock,pop,jazz,and blues

Nirvana-As The Beatles and their British Invasion cohorts swept away the teen idols of the late 1950's and early 1960's,so to did Nirvana and their grunge brethren swept aside the hairbands and power ballads of the 1980's.

The Moody Blues-All I have to do is mention 1 album:Days of Future Passed

The Doors-One of the 1st to really write from the dark side of music,I highly doubt that any other band would've had the balls to write a song like The End or defy an order of The Ed Sullivan Show!

To all you crazed Bieber fans:When Bieber can accomplish even a 10th of what the bands I listed have,you come and find me all right.

• ?

There are heaps I could choose. I'll add on to your list. ;D Even though I really wanted to put Queen and Pink Floyd.

1. THE POLICE!

2. John Butler Trio. =D

3. Muse

4. The Beatles

5. Bon Jovi

6. Talking Heads

7. U2

8. Guns 'n' Roses

9. INXS

10. Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Dayum, there were so many more I wanted to put! XD

I'll name a further ten:

Rush

Metallica

The Smiths

The Cure

Fleet Foxes

The Beatles

Buzzcocks

The Beach Boys

Credence Clearwater Revival

The Church

the Beatles, Black Veil Brides, Bullet For My Valentine, Green Day, All American Rejects, Coldplay, Never Shout never, Pink, Fallout Boy, and Owl City.

Source(s): PS. I don't like JB, but he's not THAT bad. and it's getting kinda annoying with all the JB hating.

The Beatles

Sublime

Cartel

Nirvana

Pink Floyd

AC/DC

Journey

Queen

The Velvet Underground

The Rolling Stones

good question! ♥

Heck even Hanson puts Beiber to shame. :)

But let's see.

Blink 182

Angels and Airwaves

Breaking Benjamin

Aerosmith

:) And can't think of others right now. :)

Just about damn Near Anything hahaha

Every rock band

• Kitty

EVERY BAND EVER

except miley cyrus and jobros

You picked legendary bands that no one can refute, leave the kid alone. I don't like him but I don't bash him all day long, and this isn't even a question.