Yaki hair extensions? (Well actually its a 3/4 wig...but yeah :B)?

haha. i wanna by this http://www.sallybeauty.com/yaki-wig/SBS-122203,def... (sorry, level too low for actual links.) and i wanna know if this would be okay for my hair. Because people say its intended for black women. Because the hair is very thick. So i was wondering if i, a white girl, could use it? My hair is sorta thick. Will it look DUMB cuz of my bangs?

Favorite Answer

I'd say ignore "people" and go for it! :)

My hair has always been kinda difficult to match so I early on went all out and switched to full wigs (not the extensions or 3/4). This is mainly because of the terrible frustration trying to match textures and tones. I gotta say it's been wonderful ever since (especially since I found lace fronts, wheee). :) Not to mention the ease of application, and they are very affordable! Regardless of "who" the wigs are intended for, they can look nice on you regardless :)

Source(s): personal experience