Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Do some women date men with Asperger Syndrome?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Emma
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I know a man with Asperger Syndrome who enjoyed dates with many women

before he got married.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes they do. In fact, when you meet your special someone they will hope that you never lose your asperger syndrome, for that is apart of you.

People with Aspergers Syndrome can be unique, but often times that is a good thing. In High School or early College it might not feel like it. But remember that those are the years in which being unique is considered "bad". When you get older unique is actually considered good. It is what lands you better jobs, and better women.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yep.

One of my good buddies has Asperger syndrome and he's engaged.

Some women are just more tolerant of other people's "problems" (I feel so mean wording it like that, but it's the only word I can think of), than others.

Same goes for men.

:D

• 9 years ago

Yes, indeed many women find Asperger Syndrome people have greater sincerity and innocence. They may not be good in social communication, but when you know them in person, they have a better heart and moral, comparable to normal people.

Source(s): JML
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes men with Asperger's can get dates.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

My brother has Asperger's Syndrome and he has never been in a relationship, he can barely walk down the street without assistance, he's like a 5-year-old trapped in a 22-year-old's body. However, he also has other Pervasive Developmental Disorders like severe Autism and he's also got schizophrenia.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I would date a girl with it!

• 9 years ago

why wouldn't they? just like some people date people with obvious differences ---like in a wheelchair

• 9 years ago

Of course! Just be confident in yourself. Good luck!

• 9 years ago

If the man has $$$$$, sure. If he's some Dilbert cubicle grunt, there's little hope for him in the West.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.