Different Career Fields in Law?
i'm supposed to make a web of careers in law.
what careers would be in law?
the problem i'm having is organizing them
because its suppose to put the name of the field in the centre, around it write occupations from that field that relate to my preferences. then group similar occupations together.
- 9 years agoFavorite Answer
There are so many careers in law! Here are a few:
* Attorney * Trial Consultant
* Judge * Mediator
* Police Officer * Jury Consultant
* Contract Specialist * Compliance Specialist
* Paralegal * Court Reporter
* Legal Secretary * File Clerk
* Human Resources * Court Messenger
* Litigation Support Analyst
Hope this helps!
* Legal Nurse (Consultant)Source(s): Just Googled and Yahooed.
- nunuvyobiznizLv 49 years ago