Good poems/quotes to tell a friend to stay strong?

my very close friend's dad has lung cancer and they found out quite early in the stage. so they removed the cancer. but now her dad has cancer again. and might only have about 4 years in max to live. she looks brave but i kno she is really heartbroken because she knows her dad might not be 'able to walk... show more my very close friend's dad has lung cancer and they found out quite early in the stage. so they removed the cancer. but now her dad has cancer again. and might only have about 4 years in max to live. she looks brave but i kno she is really heartbroken because she knows her dad might not be 'able to walk her down the ailse' and 'not see his grandchildren' she knows her dad might not be there anymore. so i really wanted to tell her to stay strong and be much brave.

i dont mind either quotes or poems. i kno i should probably write the poem/quotes myself. but i am rubbish at that and dont want to give her a rubbish poem/quotes. so please help me find a poem which is just right and also tells her how i fell about it. Thank u!

Sandy♥