Does an enlarged heart create high blood pressure?

Would that then be considered "normal" for that person?
Update: I should have been more detailed. My husband was an athlete as a youngster and he developed a larger than normal heart around 16 yo. He has had extremely high blood pressure his whole life and is not on medication. A doctor talked to him about his kidneys once but he didn't remember the connection. I wonder... show more I should have been more detailed. My husband was an athlete as a youngster and he developed a larger than normal heart around 16 yo. He has had extremely high blood pressure his whole life and is not on medication. A doctor talked to him about his kidneys once but he didn't remember the connection. I wonder if his heart was large first, could that create the high BP and be semi-normal for him? For starters I'm concentrating on natural diuretics and kidney cleansers to help eliminate fluid.
Update 2: Thank you all for the informative answers. I always get something good from everyone so I can never choose a best answer. I'm bailing out and putting it to a vote. Also making an appt. for the hubby, along with diet and herbs. Thank you.