Natural antibiotics for sinus infections?

I have recurring sinus infections, and my body seems to yelp whenever I start any antibiotics. I think I'm just plain done with all that. My latest snafu was getting Levaquin which promptly caused my left shoulder a lotta pain (felt just like fibromyalgia). I know there are natural alternatives to... show more I have recurring sinus infections, and my body seems to yelp whenever I start any antibiotics. I think I'm just plain done with all that. My latest snafu was getting Levaquin which promptly caused my left shoulder a lotta pain (felt just like fibromyalgia).

I know there are natural alternatives to antibiotics. I researched a little bit and learned about honey, garlic and colloidal silver. I'm partial to the honey, however. Who has a lot of experience with natural healing? Which route would be best for healing sinus infections?

I do have some colloidal silver nasal spray, but it's probably over 2 years old...is it still good, or should I throw it out and buy fresh?
Update: Well, since nobody ever answers my questions who believe in natural healing, I'll answer myself. Colloidal silver nasal spray is great for sinus infections; just don't do this more than 10 days in a row. Honey is a great natural antibiotic. 1 Tbsp of honey with 1/4 Tbsp cinnamon, 3x a day for 3 days... show more Well, since nobody ever answers my questions who believe in natural healing, I'll answer myself. Colloidal silver nasal spray is great for sinus infections; just don't do this more than 10 days in a row. Honey is a great natural antibiotic. 1 Tbsp of honey with 1/4 Tbsp cinnamon, 3x a day for 3 days should do the trick. And a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in the ears should clean and clear out any gunk/infection in my ears. I also learned that taking vitamin B should help my immunity problem, so I better start doing that again.