Jehovah witness,can you tell me the meaning of mighty God and Everlasting Father?

Isaiah 9:6. says Jesus is the mighty God and everlasting Father.If you don't believe, How can you enter into heaven Only one criteria to enter into heaven is belief in Jesus as the savior and lord. Jesus will sit in the throne of heaven.There is no throne in the name of Jehovah in heaven as per Bible.In heaven... show more Isaiah 9:6. says Jesus is the mighty God and everlasting Father.If you don't believe, How can you enter into heaven Only one criteria to enter into heaven is belief in Jesus as the savior and lord. Jesus will sit in the throne of heaven.There is no throne in the name of Jehovah in heaven as per Bible.In heaven Jesus is the only God you see.God is one.Don't waist your life and soul.Believe jesus as your savior and Lord.If you say I followed Jehovah.Then jesus will ask you.I came to the world in the human form and died for your sins .You have rejected me.I don't know you.Get away from me.You will thrown to eternal fire.Be a christian.There is no mention of Jehovah witness in Bible.Old teastament God said -be my witnesses.New tetament Jesus said - be my witnesses.We are God's witnesses.Father+Jesus+Holy Spirit=God