promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Name of baby name site?

Does anyone know the name of the site where when you type in a name that you like you get a bunch of suggestions that suit that style? Thanks,

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/

I had this one bookmarked from when I was pregnant.

I liked it because you can search by the meanings of names.

You can also search by origin, unique names, and by category

The have a tool that will also ask you questions.Was my favorite, hope it helps, baby naming is serious business.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Aaron Zachary Adam Connor Aidan Andrew Alan Joel Alexander James Asher Zane Ashton Martin Austin Chase Bartholomew Ryan Blake Mason Cameron Joseph Chase Tyler Christophe Kai Cole Austin Connor Luke Cooper Paxton Damien James Dante Isaac Dawson Andrew Dean Martin Declan Lee Derek Joseph Devlin Shane Doyle Mason Drake Mason Dylan Jacob Ethan Alexander Ezekiel Chase (pronounced ee-ZEEK-yul) Grayson Lee Hayden Tyler Hunter Ryan Jackson Cole Jacob Riley James Rylan Jameson Brent Jason Scott Jayden Xavier Jayson Scott Jeremy Ryan Julien Kyle Justin Elijah Kayden Alexander Keith David Kenneth Tyson Kevin Austin Logan Scott Luke Alexander Mason Alexander Miles Ashton Nathan Shane Noah Ethan Rayden Kale Ryan Benjamin Ryder Jameson Rylan James Sean James Scott Liam Shane Adam Shawn Brian Tyler Jameson Tyson Seth Xavier Morgan Zachary Brian Zane Ryan Zayden Joshua

• ~ A ~
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

www.thinkbabynames.com is the best site, I think.

It allows you to type in meanings and get names that suit that, find similar names, browse through styles, and gives you feedback from people that have that name.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

babycenter.com lets you type in what you want a name to start with and what you want a name to end with and they'll show you a list of names like that. they let you put in any amount of letters too. you can put in the first 2,3 or 4 letters you want the name to start with. and you can do the same for what you want the name to end with.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I like Babynames.com the best! It's great, you can search meanings and everything and then you can have a name list where you put all of your favorite names and it will just keep up with them for you! I love it :)

~Jojo~

• aaa
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

http://nymbler.com

Suggests based on style, origin and popularity -- works a treat!

=)

• 10 years ago

Some good baby name sites

www.babynames.com

www.bounty.com/baby-names/

www.babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com

www.babycentre.co.uk/babyname/

www.meaning-of-names.com/

www.behindthename.com/

www.babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/

• Lexsy
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

babycenter.com has a search engine like that!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

bluewaffle

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.