Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 decade ago

Will this complaint of Muslim Arabs , in your opinion, come to the Security Council?

So many times our Muslim friends assured and re-assured me that the “Palestinians” were living in Eretz Israel long befote Jews, some 20,000 or even 30,000 yearsago, that I finally decided to check if there is some truth in these assertions.

And , believe it or not, but…

The scientists of the well- known Arab Islamic university “ Shemen Zain” recently made a discovery that will make explode the old ideas about the true origin of the “Palestinians”. Helping to the group of Hamas scientists in digging the smuggling tunnel , they found the skull of the creature they immediately named as the "Australopithecus Palestanus". Here you have how this skull looked like.

http://www.kutztown.edu/activities/clubs/geology/m...

Of course, the Muslim archaeologists made the reconstruction and got the full image of this wonderful representative of the “Palestinian people”.

Here you can see the results of the reconstruction.

http://revistas.educa.jcyl.es/revista_digital/imag...

The careful hints of the Israeli colleagues that the skull looks suspiciously similar to the skull of a typical Arab Muslim with the deformations characteristic for the AIDS-ill persons and that it is most probably the skull of Yasser Arafat were met with the screams” shame to Zionists” and “where is the Judge Goldstone”.

Now the Muslim scientists prepare the official complaint to the United Nations.

What, do you think, will be the outcome of this complaint? Will it pass to the Security Council?

Update:

Curious1, it´s the question of the personal opinion. Many prefer the findings of the world famous Institute "Zain Shamen", but of course, the achievemnets of the institute you like more also deserve respect. lol.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i would be more interested in the findings of that other institution called "zain aroch".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) is one of the principal organs of the United Nations and is charged with the maintenance of international peace and security. Its powers, outlined in the United Nations Charter, include the establishment of peacekeeping operations, the establishment of international sanctions, and the authorization of military action. Its powers are exercised through United Nations Security Council Resolutions.

The Security Council held its first session on 17 January 1946 at Church House, London. Since its first meeting, the Council, which exists in continuous session, has traveled widely, holding meetings in many cities, such as Paris and Addis Ababa, as well as at its current permanent home in the United Nations building in New York City.

There are 15 members of the Security Council, consisting of 5 veto-wielding permanent members (China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, and United States) and 10 elected non-permanent members with two-year terms. This basic structure is set out in Chapter V of the UN Charter. Security Council members must always be present at UN headquarters in New York so that the Security Council can meet at any time. This requirement of the United Nations Charter was adopted to address a weakness of the League of Nations since that organization was often unable to respond quickly to a crisis.

• 1 decade ago

If Palestinians aren't indigneous to the area, why do geneticists trying to prove a link to the levant, use Palestinian genes to compare to Jewish? Are you saying people HAVEN'T lived there for 20,000-30,000 years. In fact the only place I found a reference to "Australopithecus Palestanus" were other questions suspiciously similiar to yours, no paper... nothing.

• 1 decade ago

Was there a question in all that text? Yasser Arafat had AIDS and they dug up his bones? Wow, I thought I was bad when I posted questions drunk.

Source(s): Too long. Did not read.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.