Why Taliban Muslims kill adulterous women?

I m sure you have seen numerous news on tv that women are being killed by Taliban. Their logic,...the woman was cheating, or sleeping outside marriage!! Is that good enough reason to kill someone?? Why they follow Koran rules which is no more applicable today. See they are being fooled by Americans and Russians. I wish they studied in proper school not in some god forsaken madarsa!!

Update:

Many stupid guys here blaming Bible for those harsh law against women, My dear dim wit friends..even if those laws r in Bible, no Christians follow that..they are smart enough to understand that those rules r bullshit...when will muslims become so smart....may be next 100 years???

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

The guys with the towels wrapped around their heads don't get none and are jealous of people who are having fun. They are also inclined to kill sheep and goats.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I love how Shine passes the blame, I guess Muhammad wasn't man enough to change those rules when he create his own version of the Drible.

Oh look Oops jumped on board the band wagon too, is almost as if they are admitting there is no God or a loving merciful one atleast.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Actually they following the Bible.

"If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the women MUST DIE" [Deut 22:22]

"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife-- with the wife of his neighbour--both the adulterer and adulteress MUST BE PUT TO DEATH" [Leviticus, 20:10]

Kill Women who are not virgins on their wedding night. (Deut, 22:20-21)

Happy to kill children! Being "Blessed" by kill children.

"Happy shall He be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." [Psalm, 137:9 from Kjv]

"How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones against the rock." [Psalm 137:9 Nasb]

"If ur right eye cause u to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for u to lose one part of ur body than for ur whole body to be thrown into hell" [Matthew 5:29]

"If ur hand sins, it is better to cut off instead of going to hell with both hands" [Mark, 9:43]

Note: In Matthew 5:17-20 Jesus said, he not came for destroy any law but fulfill it and if anyone break only one law and teach people for same to do it then he never can enter the kingdom of heaven so indeed Old Testament also is the law of Christianity.

***Christians follow their Bible or not - this is not a point.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

WHY DON'T THE MUSLIMS AND TALIBAN JERKS KILL THEMSELVES?? THEY ARE COMMITTING THE ADULTEROUS ACTS WHOORING AROUND WITH MARRIED OR SINGLE WOMEN!!

ALSO THEY RAPE WOMEN WHO THEN ARE STONED TO DEATH EVEN AFTER THEY WERE RAPED!! WHAT KIND OF SENSE DOES THAT MAKE!!

I CANNOT STAND NIRE ONE OF 'EM!

DOUBLE STANDARDS??? IT'S OK FOR THE MEN TO BE WHOORES BUT NOT THE WOMEN, EVEN IF SHE WAS RAPED?? SENSELESS MORONIC BEHAVIOR! THEY NEED TO BE TAKEN OUT!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

It comes from the Bible prior to the Qur'an.

The men are also put to death for this crime,the way to avoid the punishment is not to do the crime.

It is the law and everybody knows what the punishment is.

l===== ===== ===== =====l

.....Speak from experience-

..not other peoples opinions.

l===== ===== ===== =====l

• 9 years ago

Same rule that God has sent down with each Messenger with each Book, nothing has changed!!!!!

Do the crime, do the time. Simple.

• 9 years ago

Because those extremists are the lowest of the low that human society has to offer.

They are nothing more than parasites, mark my words.

• I hear of them 'doing things' to the women; but do they also do the same thing then to the man they committ adultery with? (Did the women committ adultery by herself)?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

All muslims are afraid of women

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

· Islam is an insult to women to start with:

Islam teaches that men are superior to women and women shall have rights similar to the rights against them according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (superiority) over them Sur ah 2:228

Islam teaches that women have half the rights of men Surah 2:282

Islam considers the wife a possession Surah 3:14

Islam teaches that women are unclean Surah 4:43

Islam instructs women to veil themselves always when they are outside their homes.Surah 24:31

Muhammad teaches that women are lacking in mind and religion Al Bukhary Vol.2:541

Muhammed teaches that women are gad omen. Al Bukhary Vol.7:30

Mohammed teaches that women are harmful to men Al Bukhary Vol.7:33

You can see that Islam teaches that women are second class citizens and are inferior to men !!!

As for women the book of Allah says that they are inferior to men and their husbands have the right to scourge them if they are found disobedient (Surah 4:34). It teaches that women will go to hell if they are disobedient to their husbands (Surah 66:10)

It maintains that men have an advantage over the women (Surah 2:228). It not only denies the women’s equal right to their inheritance (Surah 4:11-12), it also regards them as imbeciles and decrees that their witness is not admissible in the court (Surah 2:282).

This means that a woman who is raped cannot accuse her rapist unless she can produce a male witness. Muhammad allowed the Muslims to marry up to 4 wives and gave them license to sleep with their slave maids and as many “captive” women as they may have (Surah 4:3). He himself did just that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.