Why Taliban Muslims kill adulterous women?

I m sure you have seen numerous news on tv that women are being killed by Taliban. Their logic,...the woman was cheating, or sleeping outside marriage!! Is that good enough reason to kill someone?? Why they follow Koran rules which is no more applicable today. See they are being fooled by Americans and Russians. I... show more I m sure you have seen numerous news on tv that women are being killed by Taliban. Their logic,...the woman was cheating, or sleeping outside marriage!! Is that good enough reason to kill someone?? Why they follow Koran rules which is no more applicable today. See they are being fooled by Americans and Russians. I wish they studied in proper school not in some god forsaken madarsa!!
Update: Many stupid guys here blaming Bible for those harsh law against women, My dear dim wit friends..even if those laws r in Bible, no Christians follow that..they are smart enough to understand that those rules r bullshit...when will muslims become so smart....may be next 100 years???