? asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

BRAqqING RiiGHTS 2010 PREdictIONNS?

1. Dolph Ziggler d. Daniel Bryan

2.Laycool d. Melina and Gail Kim for Divas Unified Championships

3. Smackdown (Cody Rhodes,Drew Mclntyre,Rey Mysterio,Edge,Big Show,Jack Swagger,and Kofi Kingston) d. Raw (DH Smith,Tyson Kidd,R-truth,Sheamus,Ted Dibeasie,Jey Uso,and Jimmy Uso)

4. Wade Barret d. Randy Orton for the WWE title in a Special Referee Match (John Cena) in a NO DQ Match

5.Kane d. Undertaker in a Buired Alive Match for the WHC

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

WWE Bragging Rights:

Match 1: Daniel Bryan (c) vs Evan Bourne - US Champ Match: Winner = Daniel Bryan after he makes Bourne Tap Out to his Lebal Lock; Post Match: Alex Riely attacks Bryan

Match 2: Natalya vs Lalya (c) - Unified WWE Womens Titles: Winner = Layla after help from McCool; Post Match: Beth Phoinex Returns to attack LayCool

Match 3: Sheamus vs John Morrison - Falls Count Anywhere Match: Winner = John Morrison after he dives of the Screen to knock down Sheamus and pins him on the stage

Match 4: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Alberto Del Rio - Intercontinental Title Match: Winner = Alberto Del Rio after Vicky accidentaly hits Dolph instead of Del Rio

Match 5: Team Smackdown vs Team Raw vs Team Nexus - Traditional Bragging Rights Match: Winners = Team Raw redeem themselves from last year and win the Bragging Rights Trophy

Match 6: Kane (c) (with Paul Bearer) vs The Undertaker vs Edge vs Kofi Kingston - Fatal Four Way World Heavyweight Championship Match: Winner = Edge after a spear to Kofi Kingston for the win

Match 7: Wade Barret (with John Cena) vs Rady Orton (c) - WWE Title Match: Winner = Randy Orton after a RKO to Wade Barret: Post Match - As Orotn is celebrating, Wade tells Cena and Nexus to attack Orotn, which they do, and Cena finishes it with an AA. As they are about to attack again, HHH runs to the ring in his return and starts to attack Nexus, and Pedigrees Wade Barret. As this is happening, Miz Runs to the ring with his MITB.............

Match 8: Randy Orton (c) vs The Miz - WWE Title Match - Winner = The Miz after he hits the Skull Crushing FInale on RKO for the Quick win, and for the WWE TItle.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. Dolph Ziggler d. Daniel Bryan

2.Melina and Natalya d. Laycool for Divas Unified Championships

3. Smackdown (Cody Rhodes,Drew Mclntyre,Rey Mysterio,Edge,Big Show,Jack Swagger,and Kofi Kingston) d. Raw (DH Smith,Tyson Kidd,R-truth,Sheamus,Ted Dibeasie,Jey Uso,and Jimmy Uso)

4. Randy Orton d. Wade Barret for the WWE title in a Special Referee Match (John Cena) in a NO DQ Match (John Screws Barret)

5. The Undertaker d. Kane In A Buried Alive Match for the whc

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't type like that you a**hole. I don't read LiiKKE tHiiSS.

I don't think some of those are going to happen, but if it does, it'll happen (most likely) like this.

1. Daniel Bryan would win. Unless Vickie interferes, which she would so acutally Dolph would win.

2. Sicne Layla can't wrestle for crap, Melina and Gail Kim might win. Which is awesome cuz G Kim is one of my favorite Divas.

3. With that line up, Smackdown would totally win.

4. Wade would win because Wade would make Cena help him.

5. Mmmmm I don't know. Honeslty, I don't know what to say.

• 1 decade ago

1. Randy Orton d. wade barret

2. smackdown: big show,edge,kofi kingston,cody rhodes and drew mcintyre d. raw: John morrison,miz,sheamus,and hart dynasty

3.daniel bryan d. dolph ziggler

4. kane d. undertaker in a casket match

5. michelle mccool vs.kelly kelly

6. rey mysterio vs alberto del rio

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

TEAM RAW will win this year at Bragging Rights, expect Miz to take the win for his team

• Carrie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Good matches, but I doubt some of them will happen.

• 1 decade ago

Sounds good :)

Kip Drordy man you started yahoo answers yesterday and your getting annoying you should might as well delete your account lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SToppP TypiNQ aziFF YhhhUU GoTZ MenTallLll DizzZOWDAZ

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.