Anonymous

Why doesn't society find attractive women funny?

Usually society dosnt find a sense of humor in them and if an attractive woman tells a funny joke no one will laugh but at the same time if an unattractive man said the same joke many people will find it hilarious in most cases. society makes woman so insecure up to the point where they dont even make jokes and show there humorous side because they know people wont laugh....I want to know peoples opinion on this(this dosnt just aply on woman being humorous it applies to everything woman have the potential to do but the media just puts them down)

Favorite Answer

Sarah Silverman and Laura Kightlinger might argue the premise of your question, buy in general I would say it's because men are too busy thinking about having sex with these women to pay attention to what they're saying, and women resent any woman that is more attractive than they are so they won't laugh.

because they are not funny...besides leave the jokes to the dudes, i've seen countless women perform stand up in real life and on tv and i can hardly crack a smile.

black women are never attractive and this is coming from a black man

I'm funny and hot. I'm also white, which makes me extra great!

I'm attractive and hilarious...oh, lucky me!!!!

Maybe she isn't all that funny.