Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Why doesn't society find attractive women funny?

Usually society dosnt find a sense of humor in them and if an attractive woman tells a funny joke no one will laugh but at the same time if an unattractive man said the same joke many people will find it hilarious in most cases. society makes woman so insecure up to the point where they dont even make jokes and show there humorous side because they know people wont laugh....I want to know peoples opinion on this(this dosnt just aply on woman being humorous it applies to everything woman have the potential to do but the media just puts them down)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sarah Silverman and Laura Kightlinger might argue the premise of your question, buy in general I would say it's because men are too busy thinking about having sex with these women to pay attention to what they're saying, and women resent any woman that is more attractive than they are so they won't laugh.

• 1 decade ago

because they are not funny...besides leave the jokes to the dudes, i've seen countless women perform stand up in real life and on tv and i can hardly crack a smile.

• 1 decade ago

black women are never attractive and this is coming from a black man

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm funny and hot. I'm also white, which makes me extra great!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm attractive and hilarious...oh, lucky me!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Maybe she isn't all that funny.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.