Which group of console fanboys do you think are more annoying?

Ok first off let me just say I don't consider my self to be a fanboy of either console, I have a 360 right now and I'll have a PS3 by the end of the year, also my question refers to Xbots and The Sony Defense League no Wii fanboys. Personally I think The Sony Defense League is more annoying, first it seems as if there's 3x as many of them as Xbots, second it seems like they're always the ones to start console flame wars, third if you actually have the audacity to say that a 360 exclusive is better than a PS3 exclusive prepare to be attacked, relentlessly. Fourth they always bring up technical stuff, they refuse to let the graphics argument go but the honest reality is that the PS3 and 360 have equal graphics! If a PS3 game looks better it's because it's on a blu-ray disc so it will look crisper, they complain about the 360's power brick but is it honestly that big of a deal, uh no. They won't stop bringing up the rrod but they act like the apocalyps3 never happened and they also act like there's no such thing as the yellow light of death. Alright this is just what i think I hope I didn't offend anyone, if I did you're too sensitive! But what do the rest of you think?

Best Answer

Any fanboy! If you like one system better than the other, that's OK, but saying one console is better than the other, well that's almost like the west side vs. the east side. PS3 and 360 both got pros and cons.

I'm not saying there is no such thing as the yellow light of death, but they do occur less than the red ring of death. You do have a point, though, about everything.

• Rizer

Frankly, I think both groups need to shut the hell up and do something better with their time. Who gives a damn which one is better?

I've seen alot of flame wars started by both sides. If you have a 360, and it never died on you. Great. Excellent. Play the hell out of it. My 360 red ringed twice (First time it red ringed happened literally the moment I turned it on for the first time ever it's life after opening it and plugged it in.) I think everyone knows the failure rate of 360's has been catastrophic for years after it's release, although it's been improving. Nobody can ignore that kind of mess. My 360 is still gathering dust in the closet, I'm never going to send that piece of **** in.

Besides my PC, I've got a ps3. As for the Ps3, yes they do fail as well, although nowhere near as much as 360's. This doesn't mean it's free of all sorts of other problems. Lets not forget about the various firmware updates released that bricked thousands of ps3 consoles, there were so many bricked consoles that the owners filed a class action lawsuit against sony to replace their consoles. What a disaster! Every time a firmware update is released, there's a chance it will brick your ps3. Isn't that nice? I've also heard of games such as God of War 3 and Final Fantasy 13 frying blu ray drives.

Bottom line, both consoles are trouble. Although millions do not have any trouble with either, good for them. And they're happy with their choice. Which console is better is an OPINION. And both sides of console fanboys need to be locked away with each other so they can suck each other off and waste away. I mean really, who gives a damn?

All fanboys ever are annoying as ****, including back in the day, with Nintendo and Sega. But the fact of the matter is, with all of these people bickering, consoles and games must keep quality up, to not risk the loss of their audience. That's a win for everyone really :-)

Although i dont agree on your point about the yellow light of death, because its an one hour fix.... but i think xbox fanboys are more annoying, because they are always using the halo factor. Also if you watch a video on youtube about like ps3 or something they say **** like ps3 sucks or xbox is way better

fyi- he was asking which are more annoying not which one is better.

Source(s): faggots

I find anybody who argues one far superior to be annoying.

It is a matter of opinion. What makes it better for you, may not make it better for others.

Some people do not need blue ray players in theirs, therefore that is not a positive point to them.

People should just live and respect other people's opinions :)

X-bots. cause PS3 is better