Which group of console fanboys do you think are more annoying?

Ok first off let me just say I don't consider my self to be a fanboy of either console, I have a 360 right now and I'll have a PS3 by the end of the year, also my question refers to Xbots and The Sony Defense League no Wii fanboys. Personally I think The Sony Defense League is more annoying, first it seems... show more Ok first off let me just say I don't consider my self to be a fanboy of either console, I have a 360 right now and I'll have a PS3 by the end of the year, also my question refers to Xbots and The Sony Defense League no Wii fanboys. Personally I think The Sony Defense League is more annoying, first it seems as if there's 3x as many of them as Xbots, second it seems like they're always the ones to start console flame wars, third if you actually have the audacity to say that a 360 exclusive is better than a PS3 exclusive prepare to be attacked, relentlessly. Fourth they always bring up technical stuff, they refuse to let the graphics argument go but the honest reality is that the PS3 and 360 have equal graphics! If a PS3 game looks better it's because it's on a blu-ray disc so it will look crisper, they complain about the 360's power brick but is it honestly that big of a deal, uh no. They won't stop bringing up the rrod but they act like the apocalyps3 never happened and they also act like there's no such thing as the yellow light of death. Alright this is just what i think I hope I didn't offend anyone, if I did you're too sensitive! But what do the rest of you think?