Is JJ leaving criminal minds?

• Beau R
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Last week was her last show. If you notice most of the old shows have lost a character this season CSINY lost the feminine lead, NCISLA lost the psychologist, CSIMiami lost one of the lab techs (he was only on for one season).

I don't know, but my wife and I have a running joke. When we're looking for something to watch, between CBS, A&E, and PAX, Criminal Minds is ALWAYS ON. (Often twice at the same time). It's on 3 times between now and midnight, once on CBS, twice on PAX.

I don't watch it regularly, so I have no idea about cast changes.

i don't think of its been introduced yet... i might think of that they had attempt and run it out til the season finale nevertheless in the event that they might (till the actress is pregnant in actual existence that's very attainable.) i'm confident her going into hard artwork would be written right into a storyline, nevertheless. and that they've already presented her "alternative"...

I hope not as I really like him. Havne't heard anything.