Me and my boyfriend have been together 5 years and have a daughter who is almot 2. We are breaking up.?

I was wondering if he would have to pay me any type of spousal support even though we arent married. I Barely work. i work 2 days a week and thats it. maybe make 60 a week. i been with him 5 years and have never really worked much. He pays everything. My daughter will go with me wherever i go because i am the... show more I was wondering if he would have to pay me any type of spousal support even though we arent married. I Barely work. i work 2 days a week and thats it. maybe make 60 a week. i been with him 5 years and have never really worked much. He pays everything. My daughter will go with me wherever i go because i am the parent who really takes care of her. he works too much. i was just woneirng if anybody knew what would happen. he makes about 2500 a month. how much would i get for child support and will he b ordered to help me get my own place or anything? if not im really screwed and will b homeless.
Update: Just so everyone knows i do work and i only work 2 days week because they cut my hours not because thats all i wanna work.. i am looking for another job... and the baby is coming with me....he cant take care of her like me...