What are some good techno dj's?

I love techno but my knowledge is limited when it comes to good artists and song names or songs for that matter. Right now my only source for his music is to search techno trance or just trance off YouTube so this is also one of the reasons why I am asking,need more good songs and to expand! :) Right now I am... show more I love techno but my knowledge is limited when it comes to good artists and song names or songs for that matter.
Right now my only source for his music is to search techno trance or just trance off YouTube so this is also one of the reasons why I am asking,need more good songs and to expand! :)

Right now I am into trance techno, lyrics would be awesome but not a necessity, I like when the
music just flows and no random stops of the beat for lyrics that are bad, some examples of what I like w/ and w/o lyrics (searching you tube) are trance - acceleration, trance - lanananayeej, techno trance - castle in the sky. An example of bad lyrics in the middle of a good beat is trance - the norwegian explosion

Please post as many song and artists as you can,cause that would be amazing!

Thanks