2 filing and two root canals on the same tooth and still in pain?

Alright let me just put this here. I had a filing when I was younger on the tooth, then a few years later (I was 14) my new dentist went in and said that there was more in the same tooth and put another filing in. After this I was still in pain... So.. we went back to the same dentist and he said instead of... show more Alright let me just put this here.

I had a filing when I was younger on the tooth, then a few years later (I was 14) my new dentist went in and said that there was more in the same tooth and put another filing in. After this I was still in pain... So.. we went back to the same dentist and he said instead of giving me a filing (which we had already paid for) he needed to give me a root canal. We went along with it and about a year later ( I'm now 15) we go to a different dentist. He now says the other guy left out something in the tooth and that he needs to perform ANOTHER root canal... We go along with this one to. Well, at this point it's a miracle my tooth is even standing, considering how hollowed out it is. Unfortunately that didn't last, a few months ago I bit down on something and cracked a part out of the tooth.

Also I can wiggle the tooth a bit... I don't know if that helps anything.

Now here's the problem.

A few days ago the tooth started acting up again, I'm talking really bad pain. I can't even close my mouth it hurts so much, and pain pills aren't working in the least bit. If I put the tiniest pressure on the tooth pain shoots through that area. Can I do anything without losing my entire tooth? I'm only 15, I would want to keep my real teeth for a little bit longer.

Please no answers like "I don't know" or "Go to your dentist and find out" I'd rather visit my friend without having to stop and hold my jaw every 3 minutes.

Thank you so much for answering.