What causes tires to vibrate and be noisy? I just got a tire rotation done?

I can feel and hear the tires vibrating ever since i got a tire rotation last week. The tire rotation must be causing this! Maybe the wheels need to be balanced?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lack of rotation will cause the rear tires on a front wheel drive to develop "heel&toe" wear. when you rotate them to the front you can hear it because now the tires are in front of you. really no cure. balance will help some with the vibration. most tire manufactures now recomend that you cross the non drive tires and move the drive tires straight back on front wheel drive.

Source(s): 30+years auto/boat tech
  • 1 decade ago

Anything from a wheel alignment to balancing. The tire can be out of round, worn in certain spots. or flat spotted. You could have a bent wheel. It could also be mechaincal like a bent tie rod. It is hard to narrow it down her online. So it can cost you a little or a lot. Just beacuse you or you had someone rotate doesn't mean they noticed anything. But I will tell you if your tires need to be balanced they would shake usually at speed over 30 mph.

Source(s): www.gotywheels.net
  • 1 decade ago

You may have a knot on one of your tires or you may need a wheel alignment, not the same as having your tires balanced.

• lawlor
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i think of the undeniable fact that we save seeing those queries in simple terms illustrates that our non Jewish pals don't get plenty in the way of stable information on our faith. we are one in all those small team, so if somebody does not actual understand any Jews, they may well be uncertain the place to get genuine solutions. of course, they might use the internet yet with the upward thrust in Messianic web content, maximum of which appear as if Jewish websites to the unwary, there is the probability that folk gets thoroughly the incorrect innovations. the single question that i'm bored stiff with seeing day in, time out, is 'why do not jews worship jesus?' after all, Hindus/Muslims/Buddhists/Sikkhs/Pagans/S... and so on don't get asked back and back why they don't worship him! i think of all Jews could perhaps agree on ONE comparable reaction to this actual placed up and then in simple terms ALL save giving it as an answer. perhaps THEN human beings will quit asking it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

get the tires balanced first. if that doesn't help get an alignment

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.