內容裡的英文 ..

I'm taking Chinese classes in college!

Talking to you guys this summer helped me a lot, I wish you could be here now to help me do my Chinese homework! haha

這是什麼意思?

英文~~~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I'm taking Chinese classes in college!

我現在在大學裏 選科 選了中文科哦!

能在這個夏天 跟你們講話,對我幫助很大,我還真希望我寫中文科作業的時候,你就在我這裡 幫幫我寫作業呢! 哈哈”

你這位朋友,有意思! 你要不要回他說:

Now how did you know I had the same idea in mind, to come visit you one of these days, because, to make things fair, I'll need to have someone to talk to in English, very simple English to start with.

But listen, how's the weather there now? I hope it's not freezing cold, or at least bearable for us Taiwanese?

I suppose you're taking a elemantary Chinese course. I think I can manage that. If you have any questions at all, just send it over, and I'd love to help to you to get a good grade (but only in Chinese)!

就是:

哇!你怎麼知道的!我就是在想要那一天 也到你那裡找你,因為,要公平嘛,我也要有人跟我講講英文啦,一開始講些簡單的。

哦,對了,你那邊的天氣怎麼樣?會不會凍僵?台灣人會受得了嗎?

你的中文課應該是基礎課吧?沒問題的啦!你有什麽問題,儘管寄過來給我,讓我出一分力,幫你拿個優異成績吧(不過之前中文科哦)

如果他在澳、紐(或南非),那就是春夏了,就要講:

But listen, it's going to get warm soon, right? I'll have to remind myself to bring the wrong clothings when I come over during my autumn/winter!

就是:

對了,現在你那邊就要轉春夏季了嘛。我要記得提醒自己,我的秋冬季要來的話,我要帶不對的衣服來哦!

我現在在大學修中文課

在這個暑假跟你們說話對我有很多的幫助, 真希望你們可以在這裡幫我寫我的中文功課, 哈哈

Source(s): 自己