Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

急需.... 請幫我句子翻譯 (中翻英)

請幫我中翻英,謝謝!

我最怕失去健康,因為沒有健康就算再多的金錢也是沒用.

沒有了健康,全家人會為了你,沒有了笑聲,也沒有了歡樂

沒有了健康,每天只能哀聲嘆氣,提不起精神.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I most fear lose the health, because does not have health many moneys is also useless. Did not have the health, the whole family for you, did not have the laughter, also did not have not to have the health happily, every day only could heave a sigh, cannot mention the spirit.

這是自己查到的

Source(s): 英語辭典

I fear loss of health, because without a healthy amount of money is even useless.

Without health, the family will be for you, no laughter, no joy

Without health, can only cry every sigh, no heart.

Source(s): 自己

My greatest fear is to lose a healthy body. No matter how rich you are, without a healthy body, there will be no laughter and no joy in the family because they will be worrying about you. Without a healthy body, life is only in colors of black and white like an old broken tv.