Dual Citizenship????

My husband is a British citizen by birth, and I am a US citizen by birth. We have lived in Geneva for 4 years now, and I am three months pregnant. We are both naturalized citizens of Switzerland. What kind of citizenship will the baby have?
Update: I lived in Switz since I was 22. Before that, I lived in America
4 answers 4