God versus the devil?

People nowadays often question the existence of God at an alarmingly high rate. Tell me this, if the devil's goal was to make sure you do not believe in God, isn't the devil winning? Right now you feel like trolling my comment, but read it again, and underneath the funny comments, think about it. If you... show more People nowadays often question the existence of God at an alarmingly high rate. Tell me this, if the devil's goal was to make sure you do not believe in God, isn't the devil winning? Right now you feel like trolling my comment, but read it again, and underneath the funny comments, think about it.

If you were facing the end of the world, will you be the person who's alone and scared? Or would you know that there is someone with you always, taking care of you because you believed.