Does anyone know of any wolf-dog breeders in southern california?

Ive been searching for the perfect breeder, to find my perfect puppy. first: I cant afford to pay $500 for a puppy, but I can trade. I am a freelance Fashion, event, & interior designer. second: I want the appearance & size of a wolf,& an excellent temperment . I seem to keep finding breeders with animals... show more Ive been searching for the perfect breeder, to find my perfect puppy.

first: I cant afford to pay $500 for a puppy, but I can trade. I am a freelance Fashion, event, & interior designer.

second: I want the appearance & size of a wolf,& an excellent temperment . I seem to keep finding breeders with animals that look like german shepherds, malamutes, or huskys with all the markings, & features.. they dont look very wolf-like at all..

PLEASE HELP ME! IM LOSING HOPE! :(

Ive been waiting until I finish college to get a wolf-dog, but I cant find the right one, & certainly not the right price. I wish people were more open to trade, because Its easier to make a wedding dress, or painting etc. than it is to make money these days... :/

If you know of anyone please help me! :)

Thanks!
Update: I am simply trying to put together a list of wolf-dog breeders in or near southern california. I am looking to purchase a puppy. I dont like dogs. I like wolves. I have worked HANDS-ON with 100% WOLVES. I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. I understand & know exactly what it takes to raise a wolf-dog. I know... show more I am simply trying to put together a list of wolf-dog breeders in or near southern california.

I am looking to purchase a puppy.

I dont like dogs.
I like wolves.
I have worked HANDS-ON with 100% WOLVES.

I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
I understand & know exactly what it takes to raise a wolf-dog.

I know that wolves require permits & are illegal as pets. i know the laws.

I know that they dot have the normal "dog" temperments.

I know they require space & attention.

I have all of the experience & capabilities of caring for such an animal.

So I would appreciate it if people would NOT "answer" with hateful things to say about the breed. because they are a breed. I would also appreciate it if you would not try to lecture, or say things just to seem superior. I know what im asking about.

I WOULD APPRECIATE:

Helpful answers.

so please please PLEASE, if you prefer to hate what you dont know, then DONT POST RUDE UNHELPFUL "ANSWERS"