What is the best modification for my 98 gst eclipse?

I just bought the car 3500.00 a month ago. it came with apexi a-vcr boost controller and s-afc( something to do with the air and fuel ratio). boost guage and a air/fuel gauge. 18 rims ( three crown design don't know)turbo 20 g airresearch , intercooler 3 inch pipping . ijen air intake. front strut bar and rear... show more I just bought the car 3500.00 a month ago. it came with apexi a-vcr boost controller and s-afc( something to do with the air and fuel ratio). boost guage and a air/fuel gauge. 18 rims ( three crown design don't know)turbo 20 g airresearch , intercooler 3 inch pipping . ijen air intake. front strut bar and rear strut bar. aem adjustable cam gears, apexi twin chamber bov, spoiler . .
the only thing is rear motor mount , throttle position sensor , and a new clutch becaus its slippin. neautral 10 psi second gear 15 psi third 20 somthing . found on ebay f1 racing three stage clutch for 128.00. im hurtting right now but the clutch handles 348 hp so i aggree. . but like to here suggestions. a-vcr didn't come with manual. seems set but who knows if correct. think i got a great deal??????? still need to know if know better modifications????
Update: i don't even know havlf the stuff i got and ho its used. this is my first car.
Update 2: well the upgrades cost mor then i can afford and 3500.00 ain't bad with 136 thousand miles on it. its about a thousand for the controllers and five for the bov the turbo is not stock and the inter cooler ain't either the rims is about six a peiace came with new tires wicth cost 200 a peice so i am... show more well the upgrades cost mor then i can afford and 3500.00 ain't bad with 136 thousand miles on it. its about a thousand for the controllers and five for the bov the turbo is not stock and the inter cooler ain't either the rims is about six a peiace came with new tires wicth cost 200 a peice so i am satisfied for my first car. but what is a betterupgrade on your side of the picture. i want a goal. for better .
Update 3: i am going to install a clutch do i need to buy a new flywheel. im hopping not cuz i only have three fifty and i can't afford anything right now really. but the car is great