My cat doesn't like fish but he'll eat lettuce, corn, bread, rice, and fruit?

If I give him sushi, he'll leave the cod (or salmon, crab, etc) and eat the rice and seaweed. He doesn't like fish and eats anything I'm having (and I'm a pescetarien.) My parent's three other cats love fish, chicken, etc (anything with legs or fins actually) and have never seen such an odd... show more If I give him sushi, he'll leave the cod (or salmon, crab, etc) and eat the rice and seaweed. He doesn't like fish and eats anything I'm having (and I'm a pescetarien.) My parent's three other cats love fish, chicken, etc (anything with legs or fins actually) and have never seen such an odd kitten before.

Extra info: found him in my step sister's backyard. He had hook worms and mange but 3 weeks and $240 later he was fine. -.- He's also 9 weeks old now (3.6 lbs) and loves to eat (his buddha belly is proof!) He's sitting next to the keyboard right now. :D
Update: Seaweed - nori sheets. Not really seaweed :P