? asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 10 years ago

What loan company has the lowest interest rate for people with bad credit?

• SDD

There is no one answer to that question. It will vary be the circumstances of the individual borrower. You'll just have to go online and search for "poor credit loans" or make some phone calls to determine which might be the best for you.

that's a hard concern. in fact, you asserting which you at the instant are not in a stable place to pay off a private loan (undesirable credit report historic past) yet you're searching for somebody dumb sufficient to lend me money fairly of somebody else with stable credit. For me, I geared up my credit first with a retail card, like a branch save. i offered some stuff, then paid it off in comprehensive. That historic past instructed the credit reporting agencies that i ought to pay off a debt, which made the credit taking part in cards have decrease costs of interest. yet once you have already have been given a team of taking part in cards which you will not take care of to pay for, that's a bad concern. You borrowed money which you will not pay back. They superb factor to do is see a credit counselor, and plan a real budget and shop on with it.