POLL: do you support our wonderful police in their activities against the dealers?

report :

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20101005/tuk-dawn-raids...

and I am the only one that thinks Chief Superintendent Caroline Ball has more balls than some of her male colleagues

Anthony - yes it is. I despise the vermin and would burn all their possessions - everything because that is what they do to decent people. I hope you get burgled or robbed in the street or maybe one of YOUR family will drop into the gutter - then YOU can "get over it"

Favorite Answer

I absolutely agree Chief. I'm sick to death of seeing trainers/shoes tied together and thrown over telephone wires indicating who's the dealer in which area. The pity of it is, here in Derby they've taken 21 dealers off the streets recently.

Because heroin and cocaine are now more difficult to obtain, the price of available drugs has risen so dramatically that prostitutes are working the streets earlier and for longer than usual to raise money for their and their boyfriends habits. They have been seeen hanging around Infant schools plying their trade as early as 10:00am.

Fine words spoken by you there Chief I offer you my applause.

• Smurfy

Yes a good result for that force. It sent a clear message to the dealers

we will interfere with your business, It won't be stopped overnight but it's the disruption and inconvenience caused to the dealers, that will make them nervous and hopefully clumsy and they can be picked off Yippee!

The local community deserves a big handshake too for saying "whoa enough we are making a stand",

Antony it is clear that you have little or no experience of the devastation having someone in your life who is addicted to drugs. For that I am glad but maybe your horizons would be widened if you maybe visit a centre that tries to help them and their families- because drug addiction impacts on everyone around the user..

Nationwide apathy will only allow the drug culture to strengthen it's hold and increase then we will find the likes of Antony will witness someone He cares deeply desend into the hell of drug addiction.

Well done Manchester! Let's hope other forces follow suit..

You have my absolute support on this chief !!.......... I can't help thinking that we should re-introduce the "Stocks" into every town & village........... What a great satisfaction to sufferers and families to be able to get at the dealers and show them a little " attention ! " ( nothing like a bucket of toilet slops to focus their attention !! )....... & Once Identified like this they would be virtually unable to operate within a 10 mile radius................ There should be a drug users/dealers File set up immediately for the public to check as & when required !!

Source(s): Looks like 'Anthony ' has run off to a safe house with his tail firmly between his................................................................. ??

Yes she`s listening to the public and their concerns. A similar raid took part in my city last week in which my son (a PC) was involved. They recovered drugs and large amounts of cash. These people are scum and destroy peoples lives and devastate families.

• Widgi

Yes

It sounds to me like the lady is doing a great job ~ we need the dealers off the streets ~ and away from our young people ~

I dont support police enforcing bad laws but dont blame them blame the government prohibition is the governments fault not the cops

• Bear

It would be better,if the police would let the ordinary public hang these bastar*s from the nearest lamp post,as a warning to others.

• Sal*UK

Totally. One of my best friends works in her force and says she is fantastic!

And anyone who targets dealers gets my vote.

• ?

We also need more women judges with humongous testicles to pass down stiffer sentences.