2 Questions for Catholics about St. Paul and the virgin Mary?

First question is why do you believe that the virgin Mary was forever virgin? When Joseph woke from sleep, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded him: he took his wife, but knew her not until she had given birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus. (Matthew 1:24-25 ESV) "until" or... show more First question is why do you believe that the virgin Mary was forever virgin?

When Joseph woke from sleep, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded him: he took his wife, but knew her not until she had given birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus.
(Matthew 1:24-25 ESV)
"until" or "till" (in olde english) means "up to the time that or when; till: He read until his guests arrived".
The bible clearly says she was a virgin until she had Jesus..
So why do you believe she was forever virgin? Infact if you believe she was truly blessed the bible says that a woman who has children is bless, so wouldnt she be blessed FULLY and moreso by having kids?

2nd question)
If Mary is so significant, why is she not mentioned in any of Paul's epistles? Or the Revelation of Jesus Christ? Or anywhere else outside of the gospel?
(P.S. Rev 12:1 is the church in christ that started prior to mary, see Genesis 37:9 for proof, joseph was way before Mary)..

Anyone?? please dont give me bible verses. i know my bible very well, just speak.

Catholics only please

I'm very curious, truly
Update: I'm aware the bible mentions brothers and sisters of jesus. Catholics just brush that off and say that "brothers, sisters, and cousins are all just religious brothers, not brothers by birth". Similar to nuns being sisters in the church. but these points are indisputable so I'm curious
Update 2: Tapestry6, you never answered my first question. And as for your response of "not everything is in the bible, a lot of it is taught by generations" I find a weak argument. Even the bible says to prove all things. Which is exactly what I'm trying to do. Forget tradition. the facts are right... show more Tapestry6, you never answered my first question.

And as for your response of "not everything is in the bible, a lot of it is taught by generations" I find a weak argument. Even the bible says to prove all things.

Which is exactly what I'm trying to do. Forget tradition. the facts are right above this
Update 3: Greg, cite your example where he says "until the end of the world". And the woman is not mary lol. I study prophecy and I can tell you not ONE scholar believes her to be mary. The woman is said to be the select chosen ones of Israel who flea to the west to be protected. Mary is not mentioned in... show more Greg, cite your example where he says "until the end of the world".

And the woman is not mary lol. I study prophecy and I can tell you not ONE scholar believes her to be mary. The woman is said to be the select chosen ones of Israel who flea to the west to be protected.

Mary is not mentioned in Revelation prophecy, I promise you.

Also Jesus marries that woman. If she is his mother that would be incest. A sin. she can not be the woman.
Update 4: Farsight, that verse 'until the end of the age' is one of the most controversial prophetic statements in the bible. for all we know jesus might be telling the truth. he might not be with us when the age ends..

but the word until is still used there. major significance nonetheless.