When I have drug test, will my current prescriptions be disclosed to my employer?

I understand that valid prescription medications are taken into account in employment drug tests. Will the lab that does the test relay my prescriptions to my boss? Two of the medications I take are controlled and can be recreational. They are low-dose regimens that I need to be healthy and I take them exactly as... show more I understand that valid prescription medications are taken into account in employment drug tests. Will the lab that does the test relay my prescriptions to my boss? Two of the medications I take are controlled and can be recreational. They are low-dose regimens that I need to be healthy and I take them exactly as prescribed. I am concerned that my employer will see this record. I don't want to disclose my condition and I know that misunderstandings may make him doubt my ability to work.