Survey: What color are your eyes, and do you think eye color is indicative of a certain personality type?

I found an interesting article that stated there were indications of romantic personality type matching with eye color type. Eye color has always been interesting to me, as I am the only one of my brothers to not have brown eyes; my eyes are green. Here is the list of romantic personality traits according to eye... show more I found an interesting article that stated there were indications of romantic personality type matching with eye color type. Eye color has always been interesting to me, as I am the only one of my brothers to not have brown eyes; my eyes are green. Here is the list of romantic personality traits according to eye color; do you agree with its assessments? What other distinctions would you add?

***Blue eyes***

People with blue eyes have the longest lasting relationships. They tend to be kind, pretty or handsome and are very good kissers.They are very satisfying in bed and love to please. They will EXCEED your pleasure standards.

***Green eyes***

People with green eyes have the most passion when they are in relationships, and they have long lasting relationships. People with green eyes are also the h***iest. They long for the touch of another.

***Brown eyes***

People with brown eyes are very attractive, adorable, love to make new friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite Can make anyone laugh or cheer them up. They love to please the one they care or love for, and are the greatest kissers of all.

***Hazel eyes***

People with hazel eyes are GORGEOUS. They have the most unusual relationships. They're awesome at diversity and trying new things and very rarely will say no to ANY challenge. They are also the best in bed.