Survey: What color are your eyes, and do you think eye color is indicative of a certain personality type?

I found an interesting article that stated there were indications of romantic personality type matching with eye color type. Eye color has always been interesting to me, as I am the only one of my brothers to not have brown eyes; my eyes are green. Here is the list of romantic personality traits according to eye color; do you agree with its assessments? What other distinctions would you add?

***Blue eyes***

People with blue eyes have the longest lasting relationships. They tend to be kind, pretty or handsome and are very good kissers.They are very satisfying in bed and love to please. They will EXCEED your pleasure standards.

***Green eyes***

People with green eyes have the most passion when they are in relationships, and they have long lasting relationships. People with green eyes are also the h***iest. They long for the touch of another.

***Brown eyes***

People with brown eyes are very attractive, adorable, love to make new friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite Can make anyone laugh or cheer them up. They love to please the one they care or love for, and are the greatest kissers of all.

***Hazel eyes***

People with hazel eyes are GORGEOUS. They have the most unusual relationships. They're awesome at diversity and trying new things and very rarely will say no to ANY challenge. They are also the best in bed.

Favorite Answer

I have green eyes and agree with the lasting relationships part, but I cringe when someone touches me. Keep your paws off me, motherfuckers.

Source(s): G8R: Not until you get that Clap cleared up.

I have hazel eyes, although I am always up for a challenge and love diversity, I don't know about the gorgeous thing, I will however say my philosophy is Try everything at least once!

Source(s): @ MM, sweetheart you are beautiful!

I have Hazel eyes. I'm not Gorgeous. But I sure do have some unusual relationships - not too great in bed either.

Well, I have brown eyes and I certainly am very attractive and adorable. Don't you think?

<<<<<

Er, no the real me has blue eyes. And I think that description is off just a tad bit....

• Beth

Eye colour: amber (some also say light brown) Favourite eye colour: Hazel or green

• DeeZee

I have hazel eyes.

I do not think it means that much. How do you section all the people in the world to only 4 categories. It doesn't make sense to me.

• ?

I have green eyes. I do not like to be touched. Back off. I think I was only able to get pregnant because my husband raped me with a turkey baster filled with spunk.

***Gray eyes***

People with gray eyes are the most devout and God-fearing. Also more caring than any of the other eye-color types in that they do everything they can to save their heathen friends from the fiery pit of hell.

Yes, I have one gray eye. The other is glass, but it was made to match my one real eye.

(((Jack))) I see you were whacked also, like I was.

mine are sometimes green, sometimes hazel... my boyfriend says they change with my mood.. like if im mad then they get little gold flecks in them.. its crazy but my eyes were the first thing he noticed the first time we met.. he has blonde hair and blue eyes... all that you said for us is right on!!

Hazel in da house. Best in bed. Woot! Totally TRUE!

ETA: Don't worry Nolte. We can do it without touching. I got skills.