I sent a friend a dvdr of a sport thats plays the sport on all my dvd players and when he played it he said i?

i sent a friend a dvdr of a sport thats plays the sport on all my dvd players? when he gets the disc he said that it had a porn film only on it and he was not happy as this was played for his family. i asked him to send this disc back to me and all i get is te sport that i sent him. how is this possible??? does... show more i sent a friend a dvdr of a sport thats plays the sport on all my dvd players?
when he gets the disc he said that it had a porn film only on it and he was not happy as this was played for his family. i asked him to send this disc back to me and all i get is te sport that i sent him. how is this possible??? does any one know if it is possible to have re conditions disc with an underline film on any answers would be great.. please help