What do you think of people that have attempted suicide?

i have done it before in august on serious overdose( 28 painkillers) in school bathrooms ( i wont again do not worry), it was NOT for attention at all, i am depressed and no one knows about the attempt suicide or my depression not even best friends or family... do you try to avoid people that have done it? do... show more i have done it before in august on serious overdose( 28 painkillers) in school bathrooms ( i wont again do not worry), it was NOT for attention at all, i am depressed and no one knows about the attempt suicide or my depression not even best friends or family...

do you try to avoid people that have done it? do you dislike them ?
Update: i am 17 female..
Update 2: i did get sick i threw up about 18 times and lost my coordination pretty bad and nearly passed out, i could not stop shking either and my eyes were like pin points, the tablets were normal paracetamol not sure on mg? and tramal 50mg... i took them over a period of 5 hours, i took a large amount about 13 tablets in... show more i did get sick i threw up about 18 times and lost my coordination pretty bad and nearly passed out, i could not stop shking either and my eyes were like pin points, the tablets were normal paracetamol not sure on mg? and tramal 50mg... i took them over a period of 5 hours, i took a large amount about 13 tablets in the afternoon at school secretly. thats when it all kicked in..
Update 3: i got sick very sick nearly passed out could not see properly, walk... i burnt up really bad and could not stop sweating and threw up like 18 times non stop. luckily when i decided to go home after school no one accept my mum was home and i told here it must be food poisening or something :/ . i took them over a... show more i got sick very sick nearly passed out could not see properly, walk... i burnt up really bad and could not stop sweating and threw up like 18 times non stop. luckily when i decided to go home after school no one accept my mum was home and i told here it must be food poisening or something :/ .

i took them over a period of 5 hours on the 5th hour i took about 11tablets secretly ( i felt horrible, and was in tears doing it in the girls bathrooms...) they were general paracetamol ( not sure on mg?) and tramadol 50mg.. hope that helps
Update 4: i did not feel much when i first took some ( iwas not planing on suicide then i just felt like i neaded to punish myself?!) and then i just lost control of myself and decided that i cant go on anymore :/ and took loads more... i hate thinking about it, it was truely horrible. and the worst part was when i was in... show more i did not feel much when i first took some ( iwas not planing on suicide then i just felt like i neaded to punish myself?!) and then i just lost control of myself and decided that i cant go on anymore :/ and took loads more... i hate thinking about it, it was truely horrible. and the worst part was when i was in the class room when it all kicked in i had to run out side and throw up and sat down, no one came to help :/

and i got scared when i realised how stupid what i had done was, and did not want to die when i saw my mum at home.. honestly i would die of liver failure or something