This girl from college asked me to sleep with me. What do I do now?

I have known her for about a year and we both are attending the same college. We are always flirting and joking around but nothing has ever happened between us. The other day we were at a party and sitting outside for a few minutes.

We were talking and she basically asked me to sleep with her. Before I could give her an answer or kiss her or anything like that my two moron friends came and interrupted. We didn't have a chance to speak again that night.

Anyways I don't know what to do now. Should I talk to her about it? Or should I play it cool and not mention it? I have actually had a crush on her for a few months now, but circumstances have never allowed me to do anything about it.

Favorite Answer

you should talk.

In the old movie "Zorba The Greek", Zorba said that the greatest sin a man can do is to turn down a woman who comes on to him. [This is because in our society, it took overwhelming levels of courage for her to do this.] Contact her NOW, and tell her you are thrilled down to the ground at her offer, and want to take her out to dinner before spending the night. You are a very very lucky guy, do not allow this to wither away from lack of a response.

ok guy heres howdy. you couldnt be in a greater robust project. dont pay attention to the fools who ask in the adventure that your waiting for a sprint one because of fact thats what a condoms for. have faith me, I even have had intercourse with many women many cases and none are starting to be pregnant. determine you employ a stable variety nevertheless. besides, on a thank you to deliver it up. firstly, make confident she recollects. ask her like, "So how bout that occasion the different nighttime, huh?" to work out if she recollects. if she does, your stable to bypass, if not wait till finally she gets below the effect of alcohol back and then make your pass. if she says sure in simple terms say like "so i became questioning approximately what you pronounced and identity like to." have relaxing.

well if u play it cool shes gonna think you dont want to when u obviously do. go and talk to her or maybe get her on her own and just kiss her. she was confident enough to ask you remember, you be confident enough to give her an answer.

good luck

Don,t waste anymore time and tell your moron friends to f off and go for her she wants you and you want her what is stopping you?????

she was probably half drunk good luck getting that opportunity again,you should have told both your friends you were busy.badly done.

you sleep by yourself often fool.

talk to her, good luck

do her and flim it and post it on a site!

Ok