This girl from college asked me to sleep with me. What do I do now?

I have known her for about a year and we both are attending the same college. We are always flirting and joking around but nothing has ever happened between us. The other day we were at a party and sitting outside for a few minutes. We were talking and she basically asked me to sleep with her. Before I could... show more I have known her for about a year and we both are attending the same college. We are always flirting and joking around but nothing has ever happened between us. The other day we were at a party and sitting outside for a few minutes.

We were talking and she basically asked me to sleep with her. Before I could give her an answer or kiss her or anything like that my two moron friends came and interrupted. We didn't have a chance to speak again that night.

Anyways I don't know what to do now. Should I talk to her about it? Or should I play it cool and not mention it? I have actually had a crush on her for a few months now, but circumstances have never allowed me to do anything about it.