Leonardo Dicaprio or Johnny depp?

and why you pick them

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For me, Leonardo DiCaprio. Johnny is such a great actor too, but Leo is my favorite actor actually. I mean, he's so underrated and it's really stupid. Plus i think he is so hot, i like him especially in Titanic.. The way he carries himself is just so attractive. He is the perfect actor. Especially the way he handles crying/scared/shocked scenes. Just brilliant and so real.

• 1 decade ago

Personally, I like Johnny Depp better, but I've also seen him in a lot more movies than I've seen Leonardo Dicaprio. Johnny's got this air to him, like he could care less what people think, and he picks roles for the fun of it, not because of how much money it'll make him. Only Johnny can go from J.M. Barrie to Willy Wonka to Jack Sparrow to Sweeney Todd to John Dillinger to the Mad Hatter and not only make us believe he is the character, but not make them seem like the same person.

So, Johnny, even though, from what I've seen him in, Leo Dicaprio is a good actor, too.

Source(s): Personal opinion
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Johnny Depp.

• 1 decade ago

Johnny Depp always

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Both are good actors, but I'd go with Johnny Depp, He can really put himself into any role he want's

• Johnny Depp because I like his acting more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That is a close call. Probably slightly prefer Leo. Yeh Johnny's a very good actor, I just don't like his films much though, I like films that are a bit more real, like Leo's. That's my personal taste.

Both guys have defied their 'pretty boy' status and should've won Oscars by now.

• 1 decade ago

Leonardo Dicaprio ^.^ His movies are awesome :) Some of them requires some thinking... Shutter Island, Inception e.g.

• 1 decade ago

They're both babes. Probably Leo, I like his eyes. But Depp is an amazing actor.

• 1 decade ago

ahh that is so difficult but im going to have to go with johnny depp because I just love him as a pirate lol and he is a great actor and extremely handsome

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.