Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Will Obama get another stimulus bill through?

I hope the taxpayers don't have to continue to fund projects like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ldhImNQAUU

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. The only stimulating bill that will get through is Bill Clinton, the most "stimulating Bill" in the last 30 years, according to White House interns. But that is assuming that Obama sticks with smoking cigarettes and does not move on to cigars. But in the meantime, no more damaging legislation will get passed. The Dems are now padding their electability in November and will not vote on **** before then... hell many of them are turning against Obama and their own party in their own TV spots just to say "I did not vote for the health care bill," because they know that most American voters are pissed the **** off. Won't help much though... I look to see the House lose about 80 Dem seats to new Repubs. Senate will end up being 51/49 Repubs to Dem. And a NEW breed of Repubs... a new breed that actually knows what is going on, which will kick the elitist Dems out of power. Probably won't stop Obama from veto'ing every bill that comes through Congress though. But at least no more spending will get through... which doesn't matter, Obama never wanted to be President of the U.S. anyway... he wants to be head of the U.N., and rule the world, in his own mind.

• 1 decade ago

If the administration is planning on that, they don't have much time left. Republicans will at least take control of the House, and then nothing will get through.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.