How to deal with a child how has adopted racist values?

I babysit a little girl who is white and often makes comments about black people being ugly stupid and inferior as if it was second nature and "just how things are". How do i help teach her that what she is saying is mean rude and untrue. She's a nice girl "usually" but she thinks that she... show more I babysit a little girl who is white and often makes comments about black people being ugly stupid and inferior as if it was second nature and "just how things are". How do i help teach her that what she is saying is mean rude and untrue. She's a nice girl "usually" but she thinks that she should have privilege over other black and hispanic children. How do you change some thing like that which has been accepted by a child? I don't think that she understands the negative impact of her attitudes.
Update: Wow, a lot of smug racist elitist bitter people on this board. I figured religious persons would know how to respond wisely. Or maybe it's the Athiest responding. Also. "babysiter" is a term I'm using to only offer as much info as is needed to respond to the situation.
Update 2: White people aren't ENTITLED to anything extra that any other race, i'm trying to teach this healthy value and not allow her to become some smug mean caloused loser racist.
Update 3: I have spoken to the parents. The mother is receptive yet the father is over 60 and set in his veiws though he is not aggressively racist he jokes about other races inappropriatly.