Toshiba laptop gets blue screen of death, what can I do to fix it?

My toshiba satellite L645D-S4030 gets a blue screen randomly which says it is dumping memory... it stays for 5 seconds, too little for me to write down what it really says, but its in a blue box and it says those things. I opened it in safe mode and did restore to a week after buying the laptop and it still... show more My toshiba satellite L645D-S4030 gets a blue screen randomly which says it is dumping memory... it stays for 5 seconds, too little for me to write down what it really says, but its in a blue box and it says those things. I opened it in safe mode and did restore to a week after buying the laptop and it still happens. I got anti malware, and it found 0 items. and then the symantec endpoint anti virus I have searches and finds several .tmp files, and then the program crashes. I don't know if those are related. Anyway I need to find solutions to get my computer back to regular function, because I get the screen during regular stuff like browsing the internet or using itunes. I also had a $300 warranty from best buy but that apparently only covers hardware damage. please help me, thanks.
1 answer 1