What three things always go together?

I have to make a poster for history class. We are learning about the Constitution and the 3 branches of government. If you take one of the branches of government away, it wont be the same. I need to think of 3 things that go together like that. One of the kids from last year did it on in and out. Cause if you take the cheeseburger away from the fries and drink its not the same thing. Hahaha confusing right?

• ?
    Best Answer

How about photosynthesis for which you need light, water and nutrients. With all three you have a healthy living plant, take away any one element and you have stagnation and eventually death.

The Three Stooges?

The Three Musketeers?

H2O?

Three pokemon, the Ninja turtles, if there were only two of you it would be alot easier

You could use something like a cell phone; it has to have the phone part, the battery, and the sim card. Hope this helped.

Peanut butter, jelly, and bread.

vodka, sex, moon boots. 60 % of the time, everytime

a car, gas, and roads

Source(s): myself