What to get my boyfriend for his birthday?

Okay,so my boyfriend turns 20 on January 1st. So it's right there by Christmas and New Years. He's a New Years baby haha. And I want to get him something that he'll always remember and that is kind of unexpected. So I was thinking of surprising him with maybe NFL tickets, to a game sometime in December. Or a signed something from his favorite basketball,baseball,or football player. The only problem of those options is the price. I'll be turning 18 in about a month and it's not like I am on my own and can afford a big chunk of money. So it will mostly be from my parents. But my aunt is a pretty well known person, so I'm going to see if she can get me some tickets. And I'm not even sure if I will even be the one going with him. I want to buy him two tickets. For him and his dad. I was hoping for me too, but I'm not sure how that would happen. Considering the stadium is a couple hours away from us. If you guys have any ideas let me know please. Cause I don't think my parents would like the idea of us two sharing a hotel room and all that. Ideas? But other than that, cause I don't care if I go or not, as long as he does. Do you think this is a good idea for a gift? Would you like it, guys? Girls any ideas? Or do you think I should just go with something more simple? Sorry I'm asking kinda early, I just need to know in advance so I can get the tickets. I really want him to remember all this. :) Thank you!

Best Answer

Something elegant. Something elite. And it doesn't have to be extremely expensive. Just something unique and memorable that only you could have thought of.

Red Envolope has some pretty good ideas: http://tinyurl.com/greatgiftchoices

• Phil

How about your buy a star in the sky and name it after him. That's a really special idea and it will be around forever. Plus this will give you something to look for in the sky if you ever go night gazing and study astronomy.

Maybe you could take him on a day trip to a nice place near by and spend the entire day just hanging out and having fun with each other. You could even arrange different reservations throughout the day for things that are really special for him. By picking the place yourself and doing the research you'll be able to budget your trip for two. Plus you'll be able to get back in time.

If you try and visit stubhub.com you can possibly get tickets to football games for cheeper prices than if you get them on Ticketmaster.com

You could also try a different sporting event that is cheeper that he still would want to go see. Or possibly get him concert tickets to his favorite music artist or group.

Blessings

yeah good idea i got my boyfriend 3 bball tickets to lakers and he took me and his best friend we had a great time or if not sports a music concert like rap or something

hope this helps please put me as best answer

Get him an iPhone.