Winterboard on My Ipod Touch 2g Won't Change Background Wallpaper?

I just jailbroke my Ipod Touch (2nd Generation 8gig) today using Jailbreakme.com. Whenever i go into winterboard, and check "User Wallpaper" and "User Lock Screen" on, it still wont let me change the background picture. i go to photos, go to the desired picture, and click "use as... show more I just jailbroke my Ipod Touch (2nd Generation 8gig) today using Jailbreakme.com.

Whenever i go into winterboard, and check "User Wallpaper" and "User Lock Screen" on, it still wont let me change the background picture. i go to photos, go to the desired picture, and click "use as wallpaper". It changes the Lock Screen, just not the actual wallpaper behind my apps.

When i download themes, the background (that comes with the theme) actually changes, so i know my device is capable of it. But how do i get it to work.